DATA PROTECTION POLICY OF MYCLUBS
§ 1 General
- The use of personal data by myClubs with headquarters in Vienna, Austria and its business address Schottenfeldgasse 69/3.1, A-1070 Vienna. („myClubs„), is subject to the applicable laws, and user consent to the use of their data.
- myClubs facilitates contracts between on one side sports venue operators, operators of gyms and sports clubs or other service providers (collectively, the „Partners„) and on the other side its members. Furthermore, myClubs itself also organizes events where members can participate. For this purpose, myClubs provides under the domain www.myclubs.com an intuitive platform for booking sports and use of social media functions (the „Platform„) (collectively, the „Services of myClubs„).
- myClubs is aware that the protection and careful handling of personal data is extremely important. Since data protection occupies an important place at myClubs, myClubs adheres strictly in the use of this data to the applicable Austrian legal requirements.
- The user is instructed to read the general terms and conditions („GTC“) of myClubs.
§ 2 Data Collection
- myClubs captures and stores any type of information that the user enters via the Platform or via any other means that myClubs provides. myClubs uses the user's personal data to the extent permitted by law, and only with the consent of the user. When the consent within the scope of services is given electronically, myClubs fulfills legal requirements and logs this consent by means of appropriate technical systems.
- In addition to the data mentioned under § 5 and 6, myClubs uses the following personal user data: names, address, email address and mobile telephone number.
- In addition, the IP address is automatically transmitted from the user's device to myClubs and then saved on the myClubs server. The IP address is a worldwide, unique device identifier and consists of four (4) different blocks of numbers separated by dots. In most cases the user, as a private person, will not use a static IP address, since this is only temporarily assigned to the user by the provider (so-called dynamic IP address). With static IP addresses, however, a clear allocation of user data is possible in principle. Except for the purpose of prosecution for unauthorized access to myClubs services, myClubs does not use this information in relation to an individual, but evaluates this data on an anonymous basis for statistical purposes, for example to determine which pages and hyperlinks are favored or how many daily accesses there were.
§ 3 Purpose of data use
The personal data mentioned under points § 2 Point 2. and Point 3., 5 and 6, that the user provides, are used by myClubs,
- to allow the user to use the platform after successful registration, or rather to allow a registered member to use all services of myClubs;
- to improve the services of myClubs, in particular to design the advertising and content that the user sees on the platform to be user-friendly and to send the users information about the services of myClubs by email;
- to tailor the services of myClubs to the user's preferences, to check the efficiency of the networks and the performance of myClubs and to develop new tools for the users; as well as
- to prevent misuse of the services of myClubs and to trace unauthorized accesses.
§ 4 Data security
- Personal data is protected with a password for reasons of data security. The user must therefore ensure that their password is appropriately selected and not passed on to a third party.
- myClubs will take appropriate measures to ensure data security.
- If myClubs comes to know that user's data was used highly illegally and systematically, and the user faces the threat of harm as a result, myClubs will promptly inform the user.
- The platform contains links to other services or partners' websites. myClubs is not responsible for the data protection policy and/or operations of other partners or websites. If the user follows a link to another website, the user alone is responsible for familiarizing himself with the data protection policy of this site. The data protection policy of myClubs is limited only to the information that was collected by myClubs.
- myClubs is entitled to commission third parties to process data within the scope of the contract; these are not contractual parties to the user.
§ 5 Cookies and advertising
- Several areas of the platform use „Cookies„ - small text files that are placed on the user's computer and stored by the browser. Cookies are used by myClubs to provide a more user-friendly, effective and secure service. Cookies also enable myClubs to identify a user's browser and to provide certain content to the user. Only data listed in this point or in § 2 point 2 will be recorded through Cookies.
- myClubs has neither access nor influence on Cookies and other features that are used by third parties in connection with advertising on the platform.
§ 6 Google Analytics & Remarketing
§ 7 Google Maps
For optionally determining the location of the user this site uses the geocoordinates service of Google Maps. On this occasion, no personal data will be passed on to Google and no cookies will be set.
§ 8 Social Plugins
- Our website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") from the social network Facebook, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook"). These plugins are labeled with a Facebook logo or with the phrase "Facebook Social Plugin". For information concerning the purpose and scope of the data collection, the processing and use of data by Facebook, as well as your rights and settings options pertaining to the protection of your privacy, please see Facebook's Data Policy:http://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- When you visit a page on our website that contains such a plugin, your browser connects directly to the Facebook servers. The content of this plugin is transmitted directly from Facebook and integrated into the site. Via this integration, Facebook is informed of which page of our website your browser has accessed, even if you do not have a Facebook account or are not currently logged into Facebook. This information (including your IP address) is transmitted directly from your browser and stored on a Facebook server in the United States. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook can assign your visit to our website directly to your Facebook profile. If you interact with the plugins, for example by clicking the "Like" button or by leaving a comment, this information will also be transmitted directly to a Facebook server and stored there. The information will also be published on your Facebook profile and shown to your friends.
- Facebook can use this information for purposes of advertising, market research and tailored design of the Facebook pages. For this purpose, user interests and relationship profiles are created by Facebook, for example, to evaluate your use of our website with regard to the Facebook ads on your screen, to let other Facebook users know about your activities on our site, and to provide other services relating to the use of Facebook. If you do not want Facebook to assign the data collected via our website directly to your Facebook profile, please log out of Facebook before visiting our website.
§ 9 Declaration of consent to the data protection policy
- By ticking the box during the registration, the user acknowledges that he has read the data protection policy of myClubs. The user acknowledges that the personal data mentioned in point § 2 point 2 is used for the purposes mentioned in point § 3 a and d. The user also notes that myClubs uses Plugins and Google Maps.
- The user agrees that the personal user data listed under § 2 point 2. and 3., 5 und 6 will be used by myClubs for each of the purposes named in § 3 b und c.
- The user can withdraw his consent in § 9 point 2 at any time in writing by post to myClubs Schottenfeldgasse 69/3.1, A-1070 Vienna or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
§ 10 Newsletter and consent pursuant to the Telecommunications Act 2003
The user agrees that myClubs can send by e-mail information and advertising about activities and the services offered by myClubs to the e-mail address provided by the user. The user can withdraw his consent at any time in writing by post to myClubs Schottenfeldgasse 69/3.1 A-1070 Vienna or via e-mail to email@example.com. This withdrawal option will be specifically mentioned in any e-mail from myClubs.
§ 11 Deletion of data
The user's data will be treated confidentially, not passed on to other companies and used only internally within the company. The data is automatically deleted at the latest 3 years from expiration of the membership. The consent to data processing can be revoked in accordance with statutory regulations at any time in writing ( myClubs, Schottenfeldgasse 69/3.1 A-1070 Vienna). In this case myClubs will delete the personal data.